Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas List!

Seeing as though we're almost to the big day, here is my Christmas wish list... if not for Christmas, I will find a way to get these items throughout the year... because Christmas isn't about blowing away all your money, lets spend it with good people and find good sales after the day. Here we go...
 
- Since we go the Bob stroller, I'm wanting to keep the boogie warm with this awesome Bob Warm Fuzzy.
- To keep the house hospitable and friendly, always have nice soap and lotion for a guest! Wanting to keep this in the new powder room!
-This one is for me...  a beautiful necklace with my Conor's first initial. Its lovely and simple and a super cool design for the holidays and for everyday wearing. I saw this designer on Author, Emily Giffin's facebook page.
-This is also for Conor, a cool big stuffed animal that I think would be a fun stuffed animal for him until he's a big kid, the Blabla Doll.
-The last awesome gift is a Fitbit Flex to track your fitness and your sleep pattern. I would be interested to see how the sleep monitor works out being that I get up one or two times a night to take care of Conor. This would be a really neat gift for anyone really!
 
Check it out, hope you all find great deals online, JCrew has 30% off, Old Navy is awesome deals, some things are 50% off too (lots of glitter and sparkle goin' on in that store...just make sure to try things on first, the sewing and sizing can be a little wonk).
Cheers!!

No comments: