Thursday, December 12, 2013

movin on up, to the east side...

That's right you heard it, we're movin' to the East Coast! I couldn't be more excited for this next new chapter. There are so many things I want to do when we get there! We also got a call this morning from our realtor that our offer on the house was accepted! I cant believe we bought a house! No more renting an apt or a house. We get to paint our walls, rip out carpet and pick out our favorite color of hardwood floors... granted this comes with a lot of moolah spending, its stuff that's ours, not borrowed.  We have to do a lot of packing coming up so I didn't put too much effort into the Christmas tree this year, there are maybe 20 ornaments on it, it literally took about 30 min to put together, string lights and hang ornaments. Keep it simple, stupid.
As for Conor, he turned 4 months old on Dec. 8th and weighs 17lbs 8oz and is 25-7/8" long. I couldn't be prouder! Although its so awesome he's getting so big, I had a bone density scan to investigate my potentially broke rib (which I also found out wasn't broken) and it turns out I have bone thinning in my spine!! Of all the places... So now I need to take caltrate and vit d supplements and drink a glass of Silk Almond milk before bed bc its packed with calcium and it helps keep up the breast milk supply. That's just one more thing I have to think about. Better to know and take care of myself now and avoid big problems when I'm old and gray.
  I did just get my package of clothes I bought on Black Friday and got a few great onesies for Conor crazy on sale from Old Navy but that store can be so jacked up sometimes! I bought two pants for me and both were sewn badly and were huge! They will be returned today.
 
i leave you with some bloopers of Conor's Christmas pictures

 

No comments: