Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Play Time

every day is a frickin' adventure when it comes to taking care of a baby (well he's not really a baby-baby... he's a small mighty might, almost one year old). I try daily to think of the things I should get done, and then I also think of the things that would actually be fun. I know its a rat race to get showered in the morning so I try really hard to get creative and active in the morning so baby gets all the morning wiggles out and will nap. this usually involves taking a jog so I better be ready to just go run. the bob will make baby sleep about 95% of the time. any time of day. it can be our 6:30pm stroll around the neighborhood after dinner and he'll pass out. its kind of wonderful.
today was an experiment in sorting through the refrigerator. he emptied it out, smashed a tomato and then proceeded to put it all back. its the slow in the rat race that makes a day beautiful. I knew I could have whorled through the kitchen to clean it up, but this was something he was very excited about and seriously focused on. it was more than just removing things from the fridge. it was a baby project, and I cant interrupt that kind of science.
 
Onto the next daily venture... booking booking! Trying hard to make my monthly goals with Stella and Dot, and so far so good. Here is something pretty to drool over, and hope you have fallen in love with this Avalon tote as much as I have. Put these Moraley Flower Stack bands on too, its just perfect!

No comments: