Monday, July 21, 2014

Pop a Collar

Hey Summer... Its about to be FALL!! Can you tell when you opened your email last week and this week... end of summer sales and Fall previews everywhere! Where did the time go?! I went to Hobby Lobby just before the Fourth of July and they were installing all the Christmas décor in 5 rows of shelves!! Its a sign of the times when Hobby Lobby cracks the Christmas whip!
 
I got inspired by the drop in temp outside because of all the rain to brew some hazelnut coffee, put on a Chambray tunic (Similar Tunic Here) and some black tights, and of course popped the collar (feeling very Nicole Curtis today as she has reruns on all day today). Its hard to not get sucked in to tv when its raining out and the baby is napping, but its always nice to listen to in the background while crankin' out the things-to-do. 
 
I started my all wood pub chair DIY last night. Husband had sanded a whole chair already so I just brushed it off and wiped it down and started the spray painting. Its going to look so bright and fun when they're both done. I'll be sure to post after photos. Super excited to have 2 more seats in the house, for $35!
 

 

No comments: