Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ready for Fall

This fall it seems took a really long time to get here and now it's almost Halloween! Gotta find the baby a costume, either Yoda, ninja turtle or get creative and make him be a soccer ball. Gotta figure this one out quick. I'm laying in bed with him (in my bed) waiting for him to wake up, it's the best cuddle, I love when he's in bed with us bc we get to watch him sleep and it's just the most precious time in his day. Love it! 
 Anywho, Stella work is off and running for holidays, booking trunk shows and super excited about each one! I'm loving the weather too, our maple tree is turning red from the top down, we haven't seen the fall in Charlotte yet so I'm thrilled to see the results before winter hits!  My cute little blue chairs are almost done and my dining rm chair project just started... Lots of chairs under construction! 

No comments: